Register for Guild School
Download the registration form now!
This is not a mysterious process. There are two types of registrations: regular and pre-registered. Here is how it goes.
The tuition for the 2013 Guild School is $1375. This includes 36 hours of instruction, room, and meals.
Pre-Registration (June - September 28, 2012)
- A deposit of $200, which is applied to the cost of your tuition, entitles you to an automatic mailing of the descriptive catalogue containing the courses and instructors being offered at the 2013 Guild School. Prior to this, only a listing of instructors and classes is available.
- The deposit is non-refundable and cannot be applied to subsequent school years’ tuition in the event you are unable to attend in 2013.
- The advantage of pre-registering is that it enables you to make your course selections sooner and quite possibly before a class is likely to fill up. Most of the students who attend the Guild School pre-register.
- It does not guarantee you a position in your first-choice class if you happen to chose a class which is over-subscribed by our pre-registered students.
- You will, however, be included in a lottery drawing of all pre-registered students which takes place in mid-December.
- This lottery is what determines the order in which classes are assigned.
- Anyone can pre-register (must be in the director’s hands) before September 28, 2012.
Regular Registration (September 29, 2012- May 1, 2013)
- For registrations received after September 28, class assignments are made first-come, first-serve, and are based on availability – after the pre-registered students are placed according to the draw of the lottery.
- The $200 deposit is non-refundable and cannot be applied to subsequent tuitions.
- The advantage of regular registration is that the descriptive catalogue is available and you will know all about the classes being offer; whereas pre-registered students only have a listing.
- Registration for classes ends on May 1. However, late registrations may be accepted based on the approval of the instructor(s) and the director.
Some Other Key Points to Think About:
- The final balance of the tuition is due April 1, 2013.
- Registration and tuition payments (by check or credit card) can be made by mail, email, fax, or phone.
- Pre-registration forms can be downloaded from the IGMA website.
- After September 28, the full description and photos of the classes are posted on the website.
RETURN YOUR FORM TO:
3485 North Main Street
Soquel, CA 95073-2211
Tel: (831) 464-4638 | Fax: (831) 465-0771