What is the Guild School?
- 34 instructors, all Artisans or Fellows of the Guild
- 48 classes to choose from
- six full days of classes
- six to eight hours each day
- a variety of classes for all skill levels
- many different mediums
- small classes
- evening seminars
- student and instructor exhibit
- open house visits to other classes
- minis, munchies and more sale night
- live and silent auctions
- lobster cookout
- graduation night banquet and exhibit of class projects
- 200 miniaturists from more than 30 states and other countries
- a picture-perfect campus in a quaint, historical, coastal village
- and more!
Guild School 2012 Slideshow
Check out videos from past Guild Schools.